Central Illinois Energy, Canton Ethanol Plant Water Treatment Facility
ITG provided the following engineering services, equipment procurement, and construction for the plant water treatment – fire pump facility.
- Solicitation and procurement of ultra high purity 150 GPM twin water softener/twin Ro water treatment system.
- Solicitation and procurement of 2500 GPM electric fire pump with stand-by 2500 GPM diesel driven fire pump to provide plant wide fire protection service.
- Construction subcontractor bid solicitation and selection for pre-engineered building erection, building/equipment foundation/site development work, mechanical work, process pipe insulation work, and electrical work.
- Administration of construction subcontracts.
- Develop and maintain construction schedule.
- On-site construction management, supervision, and coordination of subcontractor activities.
- Coordinate delivery of major equipment.
- Enforce safety policies at construction site.
- Resolve construction conflicts.
- Document on-site activities.
- Report project progress to owner.
- Monitor subcontractor – supplier invoicing and prepare progress pay applications.
- Coordinate commissioning of facility.
- Prepare construction project closeout documentation.
- Overall plant construction observation services for Owner, responsible for oversight and coordination of multiple construction projects at $70M ethanol plant.
Total Construction Budget
Additional ITG Projects
Caterpillar, Inc., Medina Valley Cogeneration PlantMossville, Illinois
Fulton Ethanol LLC, Ethanol PlantFulton, Illinois
Caterpillar Engine Power PlantWhitecourt, Alberta, Canada
Illinois American Water Company, East Plant RenovationChampaign, Illinois
Bio-Alternatives, Biodiesel Plant DesignCovington, Indiana
Insect Rearing LaboratoryArgo, Illinois