Central Illinois Energy, Canton Ethanol Plant Water Treatment Facility
ITG provided the following engineering services, equipment procurement, and construction for the plant water treatment – fire pump facility.
- Solicitation and procurement of ultra high purity 150 GPM twin water softener/twin Ro water treatment system.
- Solicitation and procurement of 2500 GPM electric fire pump with stand-by 2500 GPM diesel driven fire pump to provide plant wide fire protection service.
- Construction subcontractor bid solicitation and selection for pre-engineered building erection, building/equipment foundation/site development work, mechanical work, process pipe insulation work, and electrical work.
- Administration of construction subcontracts.
- Develop and maintain construction schedule.
- On-site construction management, supervision, and coordination of subcontractor activities.
- Coordinate delivery of major equipment.
- Enforce safety policies at construction site.
- Resolve construction conflicts.
- Document on-site activities.
- Report project progress to owner.
- Monitor subcontractor – supplier invoicing and prepare progress pay applications.
- Coordinate commissioning of facility.
- Prepare construction project closeout documentation.
- Overall plant construction observation services for Owner, responsible for oversight and coordination of multiple construction projects at $70M ethanol plant.
Total Construction Budget
Additional ITG Projects
Basin Creek Energy, LLC, Basin Creek Generation PlantButte, Montana
Illinois American Water Company, East Plant RenovationChampaign, Illinois
Bio-Alternatives, Biodiesel Plant DesignCovington, Indiana
Fulton Ethanol LLC, Ethanol PlantFulton, Illinois
Caterpillar Engine Power PlantWhitecourt, Alberta, Canada
Northern Illinois Water Company, SCADA & Control SystemsChampaign, Illinois